- How much are you required to pay to become a distributor? Start Up Cost: Start up fees in multilevel companies are generally small (usually for a sales kit). These companies want to make it easy and inexpensive for you to start selling. Pyramid schemes, on the other hand, make nearly all of their profit on signing up new recruits.
- Will the company buy back unsold inventory? Buying Back Inventory: Legitimate companies which require inventory purchases will usually "buy back" unsold products if you decide to quit the business. Some state laws require buy-backs for at least 90% of your original cost.
- Are the company's products sold to consumers? Sales to Consumers: This is a key element. Network marketing depends on selling to consumers and establishing a customer and distributor organization. This requires quality products, competitively priced. Pyramid schemes, on the other hand, are not concerned with sales to end users of the product. Profits are made on volume sales to new recruits, who buy the products, not because they are useful or attractively priced, but because they must buy them to participate. Inventory purchases should never be more than you can realistically expect to sell.
(We liken a good network marketing business to a rectangle rather than a pyramid because (in truth) you are allowed to build your business as wide as you want (you can place as many people on your front line as you desire) and you will receive income on a certain amount of depth (in our case, 6 levels). If you were to actually draw this out on a napkin presentation it usually looks like a rectangle.) Nullam eleifend neque eu egestas ultrices. Duis sit amet nibh id metus ultrices porta. Sed elementum, ipsum sit amet lacinia facilisis, lectus elit scelerisque lectus, vel blandit odio arcu et diam. Etiam consequat rutrum porta. Sed sollicitudin dictum tortor quis vestibulum. Curabitur vitae est porttitor, convallis mi iaculis, venenatis neque. Duis et nulla et lorem commodo dictum. Praesent blandit est eget adipiscing rhoncus.
- The "Scent-Team" Web site can expand your business beyond your own personal contacts. It leverages you because its working 24/7 no matter what you are doing.
- It is a duplicate-able system of information that is constantly being updated by the company. Therefore you don't have to worry about keeping it updated yourself. By using the "Scent-Team" Web site and by teaching your new distributors to use a "Scent-Team" Web site you are assured that everyone in your business is working with the same information which ensures duplication in your business. Duplication is KEY to success in network marketing. We believe that those who use a Web site to do their business will experience faster growth on a national (and eventually international) level!
*Only "Scent-Team" company Web sites are allowed to feature Mia Bella or Scent-Sations products or information on them.
- Purchase search engine submission software (this can be rather expensive).
- Wait for the search engine to automatically spider and list your site without you doing anything. Most popular search engines like Yahoo and Google have the ability to list your site without you doing anything at all. It just takes time for them to automatically index your site, and a manual submission will typically speed up the process.
- Use a free search engine submission site to speed up the spidering/index process. Using a tool like this or one you pay for is somewhat similar. It basically speeds up the process of your site being spidered/indexed and listed in a search engine, rather than waiting for the search engine to eventually do it on it's own. Here is a link to a site that provides free search engine submission: http://www.submitexpress.com
Submitting your Web site to search engines can be rather time consuming and the results and rankings are usually not good unless you bid on keywords or pay for rankings. All scent-team Web sites use the same meta tags and keywords. If you feel we are missing some keywords, please contact Technical Support using the contact form.
(a) candle melting (b) the candles can lose some of their scent (c) the candles can become slightly discolored.
Do NOT allow the candles to be exposed to sunlight while in storage as it can discolor the candles.
(a) If your candles are stored in a cold place you may notice that the scent coming from the unburned candle will not be as strong when you open the jar. That will not affect the scent when the candle is burned and you will also notice that the scent will return to full strength when brought back to normal conditions (b) The glass container holding the candle can become more brittle while cold and cases of candles should not be mishandled as it can cause breakage of the glass under those conditions.